Annnnd Break!

Unfortunately, there's going to be a bit of a break in the blogging... don't cry, it's only going to be a seven-day trip.

I'm currently trying to postpone the packing process, but around noon, Shep and I will be getting in a car to head out to Greensboro to pick up Elizabeth... then we'll drive on down to El Paso and spend a few days with the Shepherd Familia before Elizabeth and I fly back to our respective homes and leave Shep in Texas. :(

I've been working on condensing my wardrobe and accessories since logistically, I won't need more than a good pair of sweatpants and lots of snacks to survive the road trip portion of this trip... but I'm sitting here trying to justify bringing three weeks worth of clean underwear, juuuust in case the plane back to DC crashes in some newly discovered ocean within North America and I end up on a time-warped island with Matthew Fox. On that same note, I made the executive decision that the curling iron could stay home.

So farewell for the next week my friends! Wish me luck, let's hope I survive the copious amounts of junk food, lack of sleep, and then having to say adios to one of the bestest people in the whole wide world.

Comments

Popular Posts