And We're Back!

Now that everyone's back to work and in need of more reading material, I've decided it would be a good time to revive the blog...

So, Christmas and New Years happened, hope yours was good... mine was spent on the couch with a block of brie and a baguette, and I can't think of any other way I'd rather ring in 2010 to be quite honest.

For Christmas this year, the family did it potluck style and we made a game out of it (of course) and we each voted for our favorite dishes, my contribution? A rum cracker torte (duh) and a sesame-ginger microgreen salad on puff pastry (I deliberately refused to use the term "asian salad"... what's that supposed to mean?!).

the un-asian salad I made...

the 208403983th rum cracker torte I've made...

One of my favorites, Livia and Sally's yogurt cups.

The Winner: Uncle Paul's honey glazed chicken wings!

Got some really great gifts this year, among them an amazing oggi thermos, some good books, the Foodie Fight trivia game (!), and a giant cupcake cake mold. Uhhh, cheeeeaaaaa!

Hope everyone had a great holiday season!

Comments

Popular Posts