Survival of the Fittest

Alright, so Thanksgiving was awesome, blah blah blah... but more importantly, I survived my second year of pre-Black Friday sales. Yerin and I repeated last year's tradition, but this year, with Liz and Abby.

Only this year, I didn't make out with as much (which is probably a good thing). I did make a killing at Kate Spade this year, and by killing, I mean KILLING. I mean, enough-to-run-a-small-Kate-Spade-boutique-from-my-closet kind of killing.

I don't know what happened. Well, I kind of do. I started off in line with three small bags - two of which were cosmetic bags, so they don't even count... then while I was standing in line for 45 minutes, I felt threatened by the other women meandering the store and touching beautiful bags that were not worthy of their grubby fingers... soooo, being the good person that I am, as soon as these women turned around, I had to save the bags from future grubby, unworthy hands...

And about $500 later, I somehow ended up with six bags.


Hopefully this year's loot will satisfy my bag craving for another year... uh, sidenote: no need to thank me for rescuing the economy... anytime America!

Comments

Popular Posts