Obsessions: House Arrest Edition

So, it is snowing outside... in case you haven't been on facebook for the last 24 hours and have yet to be informed by the status updates. Now, faced with a wall of snow and a natural tendency to be lazy, I am putting myself on house arrest and dedicating an obsession list.

This will be good to know, in case I am ever really placed on house arrest I will be prepared... or I guess if another freak snow storm happens in my lifetime this list will apply as well.

French Onion Dip -
I started snacking late last night and plan to continue working on it today. I'm a busy bee.
MOVIES - Thank goodness for HBO, but when that isn't enough, I purchased The Hangover and am most likely to dip into a marathon of sorts on Bravo today.
Internet - Ooooooh sweet internet... most likely catching up on foodie blogs today and browsing etsy for good finds.
Cooper Cheese & Hot Peppers from Pot Belly's
vanilla extract - without this icing would not be possible, and without icing, I would not survive house arrest.
sweatpants - baggy and raggedy, and most likely to be worn for the duration of said arrest.
half finished books - in case I get bored of doing absolutely nothing (highly unlikely)...
Clementines! - I am expecting to polish off a case by 4 pm. It's fruit though, so it's cool.
scrapbooking - I wonder if Michael's or AC Moore delivers supplies...?

Comments

Adige said…
At least you get snow. It is never a white xmas in cali
Shanette said…
Seriously, enjoy the sunshine in Cali. I've been there, and cry about it almost every night. A white Christmas can become a black Christmas in a bad way, quick!

Popular Posts