Do I REALLY?

So, at work recently, I've hit a rut as far as interests are concerned... I think the only things I ever think/talk about are 1) food (obviously, this does not come as a surprise, considering the amount of fat kid posts you've read on this blog), and 2) obsessing about me and Bradley Cooper's wedding...

The latter is a more recent development, caused by too much time spent on the We network, watching My Fair Wedding. I highly recommend it if you haven't seen it, David Tutera works wonders on the tackiest weddings (but I guess that's what the TV has brainwashed me to believe).

Wow, so long story short(er), we did a Secret Santa at work, and I got this:

HILARIOUS - a mini wedding cake, and a wedding photo... at least the wedding looks awesome.

I suppose when I say things like, "OHMYGOSH I love pumpkin rolls SOOO much, I'm going to have them at my wedding!" That kind of lends itself to questions like, "Oh, you're engaged?" or "When are you getting married?"

... and that's when it gets weird and I start looking like a strange person that plans their wedding 230928 years in advance to people that don't know I exist. At least my coworkers still love me despite being so strange. :/

I hope my real wedding cake looks like this.

Comments

Popular Posts