The Process...

Last night, a few girls from school and I met up at Maggiano's for some pasta and a LOT of laughs. Documentation of that will be up as soon as Susie gets the photos sent to me (which I'm told will be tomorrow, right Susie?).

I had off all day, so I figured I'd get to Tysons earlier, so that I could get some shopping done... well, I should know myself better. After taking my sweet time (watching a few episodes of MadMen), wardrobe, accessories, and makeup... and a much needed trip to the gas station, I made it just in the nick of time.

If I'm going anywhere where there are other people involved (that I actually know) - Target doesn't count... the following three steps absolutely must be taken:

Step 1: Find out what everyone else is wearing...

Step 2: Narrow down the shoe options...

Step 3: Pay a visit to the denim bar.

Funny thing is, after emerging from the pile of clothes, shoes, and accessories, I ended up just wearing jeans and a sweater. Story of my life.

Comments

Popular Posts