Fall Obsessions

Time for another list of things that have consumed my life recently... basically things I'm doing when I'm not at work.

MadMen
Happy Aquarium on Facebook (causing me to neglect my real fish.)
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Marathons
Reading New Moon until 3am most evenings :/
laying in my new 650 thread count sheets (yessss)
forcing myself to sleep with a top sheet... it seems like the grown up thing to do (without getting tangled up and dying)
eating out
reading other people's blogs
watching movies <- 2012 was awesome
scoping out a puppy to adopt
putting together a cookbook
catching up on useless celeb gossip (guilty.)
Facebook creeping... (Has anyone else notice a lack of new photo albums lately? I need more photos of your life!!)
Mon Ami Gabi (amazing restaurant, can't say it enough)

Comments

I just posted a new album. Just because of your blog post.
Joann said…
hahhaa THANK YOU! I'm going to get to creeping right away...

Popular Posts