Possibly Impossible

Only Taylor Swift... I must admit, after learning she was re-releasing Fearless with six new songs... I died a little.

I mean, understand that the economy is in the pits, we already bought her first Fearless album never expecting it to get better than it already is... I mean, it's an AMAZING album.


But, today, a whole 24 hours after I found out about the re-release, I caved (I know, finally) and hooked myself up with the new songs from iTunes. They're COMPLETELY worth the dough...

Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks so, since T. Swift has managed to get all of her new songs of the Top Downloads list...

To be fair, I'd probably think Taylor Swift singing the alphabet would be amazing too.

Love me some Taylor Swift!

Comments

Joey Bersack said…
I hear that the "re release" is the big thing this year. Why record a whole new album, when you can add three or four songs that are already recorded and then re-release the album. You make twice the money, from the same product.

Popular Posts