Ugh... Snakeskin.

Let me just start out by saying this... a trip to DSW is almost GUARANTEED to be a bad outcome.

I think it's a combination of the safari music (that unleaches my biological need to hunt) and the swarms and swarms of women crowding the same aisle you're in (and the fear that they'll grab something you'll want before you can decide whether you want it or not). Man, what a combination for disaster.

I've also come to discover a weakness for shiny snakeskin (a recent development) and decided it was absolutely necessary for me to have more than one pair of this dying (or emerging, we'll see with time) trend...



Pardon the poorly polished toes... Sure, I'll drop $70 on a pair of shoes, but I refuse to spring for a pedicure.
Meh, my life does not make sense most of the time.

Good thing I went in looking for warmer shoes that would be good for Fall... that gives me about eeeeh, four-ish days to show these puppies off.

Comments

Joey Bersack said…
I was going to say something about the nails, but you kind of took the wind out of my sails there didn't you.

Popular Posts