C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS!

Joey scored some amazing tickets to the Caps game last night (3rd row from the goal!) and we just dropped any and all plans (read: new episode of The Rachel Zoe Project) to see the gloriously scruffy faces of attractive hockey players being smashed into plexiglass within arms reach... drool.

Why, Hullo Alex...

We sat behind some sort of Real Housewives of DC, Ya-Ya Sisterhood night and this woman ruined the ladies night by bringing her husband... how Alex and Simon of them.

Let's call her Glenn Close.

They played the Buffalo Sabres (boo) and lost... and even though I thought Joey was going to lunge out onto the ice a few times, I think he had a good time too.


Thanks for the spontaneous invite Joey!

Comments

Joey Bersack said…
Of course i had a good time. There were three fights, I got to scream "fuck buffalo" and I got to eat a corn dog. All in all, it was damn good night. Wish we would have won though. But its all good. It was just preseason. Not big deal.
Administrator said…
joann... on an unrelated subject, do you know how FIERCELY I CAN ROCK OUT TO MAPS ON ROCKBAND? YEAH, PLAYING BOTH GUITAR AND DOING VOCALS ON EXPERT LEVEL. whatever. it's no big deal. like your music. that's all.
Joann said…
Hahaha I don't think I've played ANYTHING on guitar hero at expert level. I barely survive through beginner. KUDOS!

Popular Posts