Book Club!

As promised, I have photos of the new one-bedroom apartment (that just happens to be in my parent's basement)... and photos from tonight's first book club meeting.

A few of us that are still in the area have decided to form a book club, and out of excitement and passion for all things having to do with food and friends, I've been prepping for the last 48 hours (see my previous post on puffs), and I'd say the evening went quite well (minus the exploding eclairs and not being able to find the DVD remote)...

the "hallway"

an assortment of cheese and florentine meatballs with cheese sauce

the "office"

Dessert Table: Rum Cracker Torte, lemon tea cookies, eclairs, and cream puffs

A close up of the pièce de résistance.

caprese skewers, and prosciutto wrapped cantaloupe and asparagus

Lauren & Joey

Katie being coy with the cantaloupe

Lauren being passionate

Lindsey munching on some asparagus and Lauren playing office

The ladies of the club (thanks for taking the photo Joey)

I guess a Book Club would be more effective if we actually did some reading... but all things will come with time I suppose. Or we could just meet up once a month to eat and drink and socialize... why ruin a good thing, right?

Comments

Joey Bersack said…
I still don't see why Yerin made that comment about my hair. I think it looks fine. And I like that tie.

Popular Posts