The Alternative 401k.

WOO HOO!

Some of you might be wondering... Gee Joann, what is this strange block of advertisements to the right of this post that has just recently started appearing on this wonderful blog I check several times a day for updates?

Uh, my retirement plan, suckas!

Apparently, you can make MONEY off of having a worthless blog? You get paid per click basically, which is probably the best job I could ever dream of having/will ever have... so, I'm essentially living my dream... making a living off of doing absolutely nothing.

Sounds good to me!

Watch out folks! So far, in my first 7 days of business, I've made a cool $0.37.

We here at What's That Supposed to Mean are achieving our pipe dreams one penny at a time... To my fellow bloggers: Monetize, Monetize, Monetize!

Comments

Joey Bersack said…
That sounds like a good idea. A portion of it needs to go me for clicking on said ads. I am thinking, 17 points off the back end. Thoughts?

Popular Posts