mon ami gabi

After a particularly trying day at work, I left work intending on going to the gym to work off some of the pent up aggression I had developed over the course of eight hours... but Yerin called and we went to go eat instead. Just as good. A great steak and a beer later, my problems were washed away (mostly because I had to focus all my thoughts on how much food I had just shoved into my body.) Then we had gelato.

We met up at Reston Town Center, and hit a jackpot of a find in Mon Ami Gabi, a French-style bistro that was home to the best rendition of steak + blue cheese I have ever tasted. I had the Roquefort Steak-Frites and it was mindnumbingly delicious. Their french fries were a little too crispy for my taste (but then again, I prefer smooshy, soggy fries unlike most normal people)... but I got over it because our water came out of a bottle and the starter baguette was absolutely perfect.

My delicious Roquefort Steak

Yerin must have been too embarrassed to be photographed with her plain jane Steak Classique. How lame.

Comments

Popular Posts