J Tong, Teensitting Extraordinarie!

I was responsible for the Burroughs children Thursday evening, and since they're capable of clothing, feeding, and wiping themselves (and more recently driving!), I already knew this was going to be more fun than they're probably allowed to have. But I suppose that's one of the perks of being a "cousin."

the kids

I rolled into the driveway at about 5pm, and by 5:15, we were en route to the grocery store for a tub of rainbow sprinkles for dear Beaner. Dinner came and went, we watched some movies, and Meagan came by before her shift (she's supposed to watch them the rest of the weekend), she ended up not having to go into work, so she stayed.

the cake

Beaner made a gluten-free cake with plenty of rainbow sprinkles, we feasted on cake and ice cream, watched another movie, then had a sleepover in the living room (destroying it in the process).

the mess

At about noon, I left those poor kids in Meagan's care... verdict's still out on their survival. I'll keep you posted.

Comments

Popular Posts