Practicing Spontaneity

I made plans with Katie and Lauren to head out to the carnival today, we were SUPER excited and Katie and I showed up earlier to scope the place out before Lauren was able to meet us.

Turns out, I have a fear of heights (I knew this, but for some reason only associated carnivals with cotton candy and game booths, hence the excitement before I remember all the rides that were involved...) and Katie is a thrill-seeking carnival pro.


She coaxed me on the Ferris Wheel, we did a mini ride that ended up being pretty crazy, got spun around in a ride that basically does what a blender does... just to humans. Cool. The worst ride ended up being a spinning Disney World Tea-Cup-like ride, only inside of a dragon... which left us down for the count. We were out of commission before Lauren even got there.

view from the top of the ferris wheel (Katie's view... I pretty much had my eyes closed)

Based on our mediocre performance at the carnival (which we later agreed was for kids anyway... pssh.), the three of us went to dinner at Vapiano's... um, it was my first time and IT WAS AWESOME!! And decided to take in a movie, The Hangover, which was hil-ar-ious... An overall awesome time.

what's that supposed to mean.

Comments

Popular Posts