It's all going to be alright, I'm BACK!

That's right, loyal reader(s)... you can finally start breathing again. No longer will you have to hold your breath for an update.

I HAVE INTERNET AGAIN.

And it's never felt better. I started getting over the fact that I was without, to the point where I was like, "huh... I remember life without facebook, and it's not that bad... I can do this..." But rest assured, I slapped myself for thinking such horrible, horrible thoughts.

I guess you deserve a summary of what's gone on since my last update...

I finally conquered my inner demons (aka killer stomach bug), but managed to start falling apart at the seams at the same time. One of the blood vessels in my eyeball decided it was tired of working for the big man and gave up on life, leaving me with a bloody eyeball. It's all very gross, draws unnecessary attention at work, and scares small children... but it should go away in a few weeks according to an "ophthalmologist" at Nova Medical Group. We've been moving in the process, which has left me looking like I sleep on sandpaper. I apparently love moving furniture and pruning rose bushes with flip flops on, so my legs and feet look like I've been mauled by bears.

But (sigh of relief), time will heal all and I'm anxious to get my life put together again. First step, update blog. The rest will fall into place, I'm sure.

Comments

Susan said…
I need more new posts!!! I need more... ahhhhh
Administrator said…
dittoooo. don't try to lure me away from what's that supposed to mean?? with puppies. just do your job. k, thanks, bye.

Popular Posts