I LOVE SUNBURN!

Well, not really the hot, itchy, burning part... but the peeling... OOOH THE PEELING. It's so disgustingly addictive.

So, we've been home for a week now and between working, sleeping, watching the Duel 2 and complaining about having to use my brain again, I've made a pretty good dent in unpacking. Eh, I'm in no hurry.

So, to summarize the trip, Elizabeth and I showed up early, it was cold. We basically collected dust for 5 days, then Sara and Meagan arrived and then 2.5 seconds later, the trip was over. (Insert giant sadface here)

we hit up Eb and Flo's for some hushpuppies

we went on a nature walk

we went to church and hung out with bill cower

We saw a baby alligator up cloooose (and then found out it had eaten a dog... and backed off a little)

we celebrated a birthday!

we jumped off of a pier (some of us had to be dragged in against their will)

we hung out a lot

Until next year, Bald Head!

Comments

Popular Posts