Oh Stella...

Happy Early Mother's Day (and shout out) to my mom, who will never read this blog... but in case she decides to take a peek... someday...

Today was spent helping everyone else celebrate Mother's Day/First Communions/Birthdays at work... I made a gigantic tornado of a mess helping with cakes for the day, and then made my own mom a cake with the insanely-adorable-and-brand-stinkin-new butterfly picks Clare ordered. I'm obsessed with them.



Stella liked them too...


Good thing she was distracted by the pretty butterflies - it seemed to do a good job distracting her from the corner of the house that was slowly being taken over by orchids...

Happy Mother's Day Mom!


Comments

Kristen said…
I like the s-swirls/on the side...oh, but wait...I thought someone haaaaaaaated s-swirls?.....hmmmmm....

Popular Posts