meeting my NC soulmate

Before heading out to Bald Head, I swung by Greensboro, NC to pick up Elizabeth and meet her amazing friend Anna and Anna's family. Amazing is an understatement for that lady.

I think it was somewhere between obsessing over the decorative glass hurricane in the powder room and having the best coffee (complete with fresh frothy-ness) I've ever tasted (EVER) that I realized we are soulmates. Plus, there was an amazingly light and delicious made-from-scratch rum cracker torte involved. Uhhh... YEAH, we can most definitely be friends.

I brought the kids some beach-themed sugar cookies.

Georgia-Ann and Elizabeth aka "Miss Jamie"



Caleb taking a break from our all-day lightsaber duel to enjoy a cookie.


I will most certainly be seeing them again.

Comments

Popular Posts