down for the count

I've been in hibernation for the last 17 hours in hopes of sleeping this bug to death...

I still want to shove a pipe cleaner down my esophagus to get the scratchy feeling to stop.

I still desperately need to get up out of bed to wash myself/feed myself/disinfect my entire room (and I only say that because there's no good TV on in the afternoon and I can afford to pry myself out of my death bed). But I'm too tired/comfortable/sick to get up.

I'm currently laying in bed and trying to weigh my options. To get up, or to stay put...?

Millionaire Matchmaker is on... But I've already seen this episode, that guy's going to be alone for the rest of his life.
What about Food Network? Another rerun...
Oprah's not on until four...
new episode of Grey's tonight...
I could watch a Grey's Marathon to prepare myself...

Needless to say, I don't think I'm going to be making any huge contributions to society today.
(If I even make it to the shower, I should get a cookie.)

Comments

Susan said…
Feel better sooooon!!!! I sent you more photos - even though I haven't edited um yet. xo

Popular Posts