defying laws of physics

Dang y'all. I absolutely surrender my rights in ever being able to say that I am not high maintenance. Cuz I am... very high maintenance.

What I am about to present to you is exactly why I will never be on Survivor, The Amazing Race, or even on an overnight camping trip.

Allow me to elaborate... The Fruitbaskets are getting ready for their annual pilgrimage to FBL Mecca (aka Bald Head Island). So, for ten days, we will consume copious amounts of cookie dough from a ten-pound bucket, come dangerously close to sun poisoning, and do as little thinking as humanly possible (at least until Cash Cab comes on).

That being said, certain provisions must be made in order to partake in such activities...

And I bring to you, my loyal readers:

THE CHALLENGE.


vs.

the challenger.

And before you start jumping to conclusions, there's absolutely no way I can remove any clothing from the pile... so no, I cannot pack less - I need options in case it snows in May on Bald Head...

Oh boy.

Comments

Administrator said…
hahahaha love it.

also, maps... haven't heard it in a while, forgot how much i love it. i'm leaving your blog open for a while just so i can hear the whole thing. gracias.

Popular Posts