dang, time flies...

Greetings All,

Join me today in celebrating "What's That Supposed To Mean??"'s first birthday! Yes folks, this day marks the fact that you have been wasting your internet time on this blog for an entire year! YAY!

A lot has happened in a year... trips to Baltimore, Chicago, Bald Head, and New York, college ended, bought a Dwight Schrute Stress Ball, Joey and I didn't kill each other (!), celebrated birthdays, lots of obsession lists, fashion and food posts... Fruitbaskets reunite (quite a few times), bought a fish, had fish give up on life (RIP anatomy betta), tons of music videos and themed playlists, discovered an affinity for french speaking children...


Happy Birthday WTSM!

Thanks to everyone who cares enough to check in once in a while!
Stay tuned for more (...and there will be plenty more mindless posts in the future... you have my word on that).

Comments

Kristy said…
Congrats on a year. I haven't tuned in here in quite a while so I've got some major funny reading to catch up on.

Now about those cookies...I thought I heard something about my kiddos getting some...but Aunt Meagan came home empty-handed...hmmm.

Oh, and I have the classic white kitchenaid...totally a fan.

Popular Posts