More Proof I'm a Pushover.

I joined a gym today. (BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA) Take some time to collect yourselves.

There was a representative from LA Fitness at work today, and at first I was like, pssh, I already have a gym that I never go to... (clearly)

Next thing you know, I'm all signed up and equipped with a class schedule, a water bottle to quench any sort of thirst caused by an intense workout (which is ridiculous... I only drink water to try to fool people that I really pushed myself at the gym), and a key chain.

Uhhh... now what?

The good thing is that the rep must have been a phenomenal salesman, because half of the bakery signed up, so I'll always have someone to go with (yes, I am that girl...OMG, I can't go AHH-LOOOONE).

I'm actually kind of excited now. See you all at Pilates!

Comments

Susan said…
freaking hilarious... do you have guest passes???!

Popular Posts