March Obsessions

Cadbury Eggs - duh. I love the so-sweet-it's-painful feeling my teeth get when I eat them.
Sur La Table - I just went this week and bought some cookie cutters and was tempted to get on the floor and roll around giddily.
Tough Love - another trashy Vh1 show to add to my list
Revlon's new line of Scented-When-Dry nailpolish - WHOA. Blows my mind. Currently wearing: Not So Blue-Berry (and it smells like blueberries, which is why I will have my fingers all up in my nose all the time)
Dips/Salsas - guacamole, tzatziki, hummus, corn salsa, tomatillo salsa... basically I am obsessed with anything you can eat off of a chip.
Irish Spring Bar Soap - My little bar of soap finally died and I neglected to replace it (of course) and was forced to use some ooey gooey shower gel one day... I guess I just don't feel clean unless I get out of the shower smelling like forest.
Podcasts - Dang, why didn't anyone tell me about how addicting these are?? I'm currently trying to learn French via daily French Podcasts... I'll let you know how it goes... temoigner... to testify...
Cinnamon Goldfish - Yeah, there are now sweet goldfish. I just discovered these bad boys and they are DELICIOUS dipped in Nutella. But then again, a gym sock would be delicious dipped in Nutella.

Comments

Popular Posts