i want a french baby

I know, it's been a while (sorry!) but I really haven't had much to post lately...

My days have been filled with work and the gym. Yes, I have been going to the gym and sometimes, I even go by myself (!). It's going well though, I'm getting pretty comfortable with pumping iron in the presence of others (even though a trainer resembling Terrell Owens always seems to hang around when Clare and I are there and watches over us like a hawk).

Thanks to a lovely email chain my friends from college and I maintain, I have discovered a delightful little French girl, Capucine, who just brightens my day with how disgustingly adorable she is.

Check It Out!


I want to squeeze her.

Comments

Susan said…
1. That's creepy
2. Why don't you love me?... I mean return my calls?
Joann said…
1. it's not creepy!
2. i DO love you, I'm just bad at returning texts/voicemails/phone calls just ask joey. We will hang out soon, I'm just trying to get a little business off the ground right now... more about that soon though!
Administrator said…
now if only you can find a way to have a french asian baby... you've got the asian, you just need the french!
Joann said…
... a Frasian? BAHAHAHAHHAHA
Leslie said…
i showed luca some of her videos and told her they were about the same age, in an effort to try to make her cute like capucine. and then we tried to take videos. and she was all "ooh i'll dance or do forward rolls. LET ME SEE IT I WANT TO SEE MYSELF NOW," before the video was over. capucine is like baby amelie and luca is like baby mariah carey. even in a foreign language. failure.

Popular Posts