best. milkshakes. ever.

The Fruitbasket Ladies (well, 3/4 of us) ventured out for a quick dinner the other day and finally tried Cheeburger Cheeburger. I think you can tell how it ended.

I am almost ashamed to say I boycotted the establishment because they took the "s" out of cheese (just to be difficult, I'm sure).

Anyways, their milkshake menu is beyond extensive and you get to mix and match! Whoa. Think Coldstone, but with milkshakes and with a gazillion flavors.


I got the chocolate covered banana + birthday cake + peanut butter and I haven't stopped thinking about it since.

Comments

ok hot DAMN that sounds legit. i'm in need of a good milkshake, all i've seen around here is like johnny rockets. if you want cupcakes though, i know where to go. you and i need to hit up gtown cupcake...you'll die, joann. really.

Popular Posts