Sad Face :(

Unfortunately, while I was watching a super long episode of Grey's and painting my nails this evening... Anatomy Betta and Unnamed Betta were both in the bathroom in their little holding tanks patiently waiting for the new water in their homes regulate. As soon as the show was over, I go to set them free in their clean homes and I find my precious Anatomy Betta could not wait and had jumped into the sink where she gave up on life :(

I'm heartbroken. I guess that's what happens when I give bettas a name. THEY DIE. That's why Unnamed Betta is now going to remain unnamed forever. Ugh.


Peace Out, Anatomy Betta
Say hello to Tupac for me...

I don't even know if I want a replacement betta yet... there's no betta like Anatomy Betta. Actually, I think I'm most surprised by how sad I am about this... I hate Bettas. Well, used to hate Bettas. Now I'm blogging about them. This is ridiculous.

Comments

Leslie said…
I'm sorry for your loss. After the appro amount of time, I think you should look into another betta.

Popular Posts