huuullo

First of all, who watches SNL anymore?! So, I remembered the show existed tonight and turned it on in hopes of catching a digital short featuring my fav, Andy Samberg. Uh what? I got one (featuring T-Pain too) but that's beside the point.

My point is, I have for you new eye-candy:


Bradley Cooper.

For those of you who don't know who the eff Bradley Cooper is (including me, until I imdb'ed the shizz outta that problem), he's a smartie (G-Town and NYU grad), an actor (duh), and is in He's Just Not That Into You, which looked promising before, but has now been upgraded to a MUST SEE.

So, kind readers, consider this fair warning - you guys better start laying low on my movie date radar or I'll snatch you up and force you to watch painfully awful movies with me (including Fast & Furious).

Comments

He is Rachel McAdam's boyfriend in Wedding Crashers

Popular Posts