A (Short) Obsession List...

Maybe it's the relentless cold and lack of sunshine, or maybe I'm just digging deeper and deeper into Old Maid mode (highly likely) ... but my obsession lists have been getting progressively more lame. Consider this fair warning.

So, it finally snowed/iced over and I was secretly excited because I always look forward to wearing my dad's gangster boots outside in the snow, even if it is just to get the mail.

I only call them gangster because they're way too big for me, and I never lace them up, so yeah. Gangster.

I've started collecting small plates in the shapes of leaves for my trinkets and maybe to turn into soap dishes in the future. (Yes. Even THIS is something I consider exciting enough to blog about...)



I've been learning about whole grains at work (woo hoo) and found out popcorn is totally a whole grain (duh, I just never thought of it that way), so lately I've been overdosing on popcorn.

It tastes especially delicious when it's buttery, salty, and eaten from an
awesome ceramic bowl labeled "Popcorn" that Elizabeth Bennett bought you.


Judging by the quality and quantity of obsessions posted above, you might be thinking, "Man, she must not have a lot going on right now..." While you would be correct in that assumption, stray not my loyal readers! Work has sucked all of the energy and vitality out of me lately. It will get better though, once things slow down... hopefully, I'll be able to stitch together some sort of social life in the weeks and months to come. I'm seeing a light at the end of the tunnel, people.

Maybe I just need to go on a vacation... Thailand... Paris... Mykonos... Bora Bora... le sigh...

Comments

Susan said…
speaking of social life... rumor has it you're hanging out with an awesome chick later this wk.. u should email or call her and make this happen. xo

Popular Posts