Hey Kelly, THANKS FOR THE PIC!

So last night, the Fruitbasket Ladies were reunited (yet again) thanks to Elizabeth's return from NC for the weekend. After work, I called Elizabeth to ask her what she was wearing. I told her I was wearing sweats. She then challenged me by saying "Come on Joj, you KNOW you're going to show up in red pumps or something." So I kept the sweats on and went to Red Robin looking homeless. Just to prove a point. I just had to put that out there.

Anyways, so we went to Red Robin and took some pics, some of which got ruined by this girl jumping into the background... we'll call her Kelly. Then, we tried to convince ourselves we were way cooler in High School than the group of kids sitting next to us... but between taking photos of us being Asian and Elizabeth spilling 3 drinks over the course of dinner, we could no longer make a strong argument.

Meagan looking all nurse-y with Elizabeth

Sara defending her Asian-ness.
We ALL know I was probably the least Asian out of that entire table.


FBL with our new BFF Kelly

Sara with her loot. (Take that, Kelly!)

After dinner and our photoshoot with Kelly, we went to see The Uninvited. It was pretty much the best group of theatergoers you could ever ask for. The movie was pretty good (even for me) but the previews were SERIOUSLY the best part.

Fast & Furious (take out the "the" and you've apparently got a great title for the fourth installment). I'm sure whoever thought of the title has got to be making millions. I digress. I think I was the only person in that theater whose eyes lit up in exitement during those previews. For those of you who don't know me at all:

I LOVE VIN DIESEL. And I'm pretty sure I'm the only one. I think I've narrowed it down to his voice and driving ability (at least in the movies). I've always wanted to learn how to drive like that.

Anyways, watch the preview try and keep yourself from coming with me to see it on April 3rd. It will be impossible.



Apres le film, we went back to get everyone's cars and then had another photoshoot. It seems like taking photos, watching scary movies, and going out to eat is all that we do.


I Absolutely Love These Ladies <3

Comments

Popular Posts