WTSM - Holiday Edition

Another holiday has come and gone and this year, we kicked it anti-asian style. The kids (my two cousins, my sister, and I) were responsible for feeding the family this year, which is stressful considering my obsession with micromanaging and my 4am-4pm shift that day. I basically came home and threw down in the kitchen. For the safety of the other three, I did most of the prep and cooking alone at my house and then met up with the others at my aunt's house, where they did most of their prep and cooking. It worked out beautifully. Livia and Sally put up some awesome decorations and made delicious food and Angie ... helped put up the tree?

Sally "cooking"


Angie, Livia and Sally


The Spread - I contributed the vegetarian lasagna, infamous pear tart (below), potatoes, and stuffing.


EAT MY PEAR TART!

They must have been mesmerized by the pear-ness


We were more confused by it.


Presents! Not really sure why Angie's falling over.


You can't fake this kind of excitement.


Mom definitely wearing a velour track suit... she's lucky I didn't see her earlier in the day, I would have never (ever) let her out of the house looking like that... and my youngest aunt.


My Mystery Gift! Thank goodness I'm a 40 year old woman obsessed with collecting anything having to do with food.
BEST. GIFT. EVER.



Mom being Out-Of-CONTROL Asian in this photo.




Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

Comments

Popular Posts