Movies I Wouldn't Wish Upon My Worst Enemy

The Haunting of Molly What's-Her-Face.

That's all I've got for now. My first Saturday off (in ages) was spent dumpster-diving. Well, not really. An attempt was made to remove items from a waste management plant, but was not successful. Apparently dumps are for dumping, not for taking stuff from (?). This is America. If you can't buy trash here, you can't buy it anywhere.

After we were denied permission to dig through piles and piles of glorious refuse, Joey and I headed to lunch with Sara and Meagan. Mimi's Cafe was delightful, especially their french fries and their pumpkin muffins. We had some mimosas (strong ones), then did some shopping. Next thing you know, we're at the movies.

I was scared for about 75% of the movie, but we ended up so confused about the plot and the awful ending that I'll have no problem sleeping tonight. The movie wasn't a complete loss though... I think because I am not a huge Gossip Girl follower, the obsession with Chace Crawford has been pretty lost on me. No longer.

What is up Chace, you can add me to your legion of adoring fans.

Comments

hear, hear

although, not gonna lie..
i'm a bigger fan of penn badgley.

DAMN YOU BLAKE LIVELY

UGH

Popular Posts