A NoVA Social Scene...

Is there such a thing? Whatever. Taylor, Joey, Susie, Yerin and I met at Sweetwater last night (in Centreville - no confusion this time) to lightly celebrate Yerin's return to the riveting social scene of a Northern Virginia suburb. I use the term "lightly" because we all seem to have aged significantly since graduation (oh what, a mere five months ago?) and now celebrate with one alcoholic beverage with dinner (!) and are in bed by 11. Don't be jealous.

Of course, in true Joann style, I made my way over to Yerin's about three hours before dinner to hang out and to check out all the goods she brought from Korea. That took about ten minutes. So, we had to kill time by playing some Tetris and Guitar Hero. Update: I still suck at video games.

Dinner was good though.


Folks, Susie was in fact present but I chose to omit the only photo of her because I look absolutely heinous in it. Sorry Susie, it had to be done.

Yerin also brought back these sweet Kanye-inspired glasses for me:


Comments

Yeah, I went home and crashed. I went to sleep around 10:30 or 11.

Popular Posts