Dinner & Dessert in DC

Driving in DC is intimidating. Especially for a person who doesn't know their left from their right on most days...

After having to slingshot my car around Dupont Circle (twice), I was finally able to find my way to Old Ebbitt Grill to meet Liz and Joey for the three D's: Drinks, Dinner, and Dessert(s). Food was not as phenomenal as it usually is, but the dessert was stellar.

Note to Self: Fish and Chips were not stunning. Go for the Trout Parmesan next time.




As I said, dessert was amazing, so we chose two to share, the Bourbon Walnut Pie and the Butterscotch Blondie Sundae. I think the winner ended up being the Blondie. Liz lobbied for the chocolate chip bread pudding, which sounded excellent as well.

Decisions, Decisions...

Comments

Joey Bersack said…
I know you've only started taking baby steps towards your first restaurant but hey, lets open two. The second one should be called, Triple D's. and it should stand for what said. Drinks, Dinner, Dessert. You can handle dinner and dessert, i will come up with drinks. It will be a great watering hole in downtown DC, and we will shut Old Ebb down.
GOD

I JUST WANT SOME

RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

SO GOOD.

Popular Posts