Crushin.

So, today was pretty uneventful, went to work, did a little grocery shopping, went home, made vegetable lasagna, spent an hour reading Chris Cooley's blog... and now I have no intention of doing anything at all but light blogging and sleeping.

The vegetarian lasagna went well - it involved eggplant, spinach, mushrooms, tons of cheese (an approximate measurement), and some whole wheat lasagna noodles. I think I'll include it in my repertoire of dinner options.

At work today, I developed a crush. I think. It kind of hit me like a ton of bricks. One of those, under-your-nose type of crushes. I don't really know how I feel about having another crush. Too many crushes on my plate = too many crushes I have to awkwardly avoid. Pretty soon I won't be able to talk to any guys. I'm helpless.

Comments

ClareBear said…
Oh I am dying to know who this crush is... who could it be?!?!?

Popular Posts