when 1/4 fbl meets the other "jo" (and Susie)

So, on my first whole day off in too long, Meg Shep and I started off the day at 7 am (daang), went to meet Sara for lunch at Freddie Mac (which, btw was gorgeous and exciting) and stopped by Tysons for a little shopping.  Apparently, Forever 21 was too close to pass up.  I found an adorable bag (with cute crabs inside the lining - which ultimately sold me... sad, I know) and sweater. 



After lunch, we were on such a roll, we went to Leesburg Outlet to continue on our hunt.  I spent more money at Banana Republic (story of my life)... but it was here that I realized exactly how much I love fall.  Well, I guess I just love the colors and sweaters and relatively tolerable weather.  After some intense shopping (we were tired, starving, and still hadn't started our Grey's Anatomy marathon for the day), we went to meet Joey and Susie at Sweetwater.  That was an adventure all its own.

Joey and Susie were meeting us at the Sweetwater in Centreville, Meg Shep and I were at the Sterling one, it was basically a hot mess.  Half an hour later, we were all together and Meg Shep finally had the opportunity to meet the other half of Cup of Jojo and Susie.  Dinner was wonderful, photos were taken, a chocolate waffle was consumed.  Yum :)


Joey made some friends while he was waiting and pretended to be super-busy/important on his Blackberry.  Typical.

Susie and Joey - Christmas Card?


Me and Meagan looking Asian.

Gooooood Times.  Meagan and I then got back in time to watch a good two episodes of Grey's, but there's plenty of work (read: TV watching) that needs to be done before the premiere next week.  Meg Shep doesn't think it's possible, I think that sounds like a challenge.

Comments

awww cute photos, jo.

oh hey yea jo,

when can i see you?

thanks,

mgmt
Cassondra said…
omggggggg, your bangs are adorable!!!!!!!!!! I want them NOW
Joann said…
oh stop. you can and do have bangs like that at the drop of a dime. PLUS you pull it off way better than I do. I look Asian with bangs! Unacceptable...

Popular Posts