Makin' Goals, Accomplishin' Dreams

I'm not a terribly complex person. At least in terms of what I'm looking for in employment - a fax machine and a candy bowl.


I'm making things happen, people. It's fall, I've got a crazy thing for candy corn (autumn mix is even better), and I figure, I've got the candy bowl, now all I need is a job with a fax machine. I'm taking baby steps.

This is good.

1) because now I will come with candy bowl, meaning companies will like me. I have candy. Free candy.
2) because I'm on a pretty constant sugar buzz, meaning more stamina for applying for more jobs!!!

So far? No takers.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Umm, I have this candy dish on my kitchen table at home. Can you add to your list (candy jar) etc. that you come with a friend named Clare. Cleaning toilets, candy jars, coffee getting can only be done with me in tow. When are you coming back??? I need you!

Popular Posts