I'm Sorry, I can't stop.

I am currently FINALLY watching the Rachel Zoe Project (rain upon me your "I told you so's"):

1) Her face is greasy
2) She's at all the shows I should have been at.
3) I need assistants like hers
4) It annoys me how they make it look like the designers value her opinion
5) I want to meet Donna Karan and be able to call her "Donna" (WTF)
6) What kind of credentials does this woman have??
7) How do I get them, I'm completely jealous and can't stop yelling at the TV.
8) The rate at which she says "Joey" "uh, Joey" is exactly how often I have to say it... I could easily transition into her footsteps, except having my Joey do my makeup could be dangerous.
9) Hello Blog, make me famous so I that next year I can snarl at her from across the catwalk and call her a big pile of grandma-sweater-wearing hippie (don't worry, I recognize the weakness we both share for grandma-sweaters) with makeup on. I can do her job. Better. Thanks.

Just for kicks, what I have to offer:
- I can drink coffee
- I can bark orders at people
- I can BE FRIENDS WITH MARC JACOBS! After I stop getting starstruck by him the first few times we hang out, of course. (Oh, this show is making me so angry right now)
- I can fix clothes on the spot (Casey, vouch for me)
- I can spin around in a chair while chatting with a designer (wouldn't dare, but could)
- I can drink overpriced water from Sweden
- I can sleep in big, fluffy, amazing hotel room beds
- I can find myself an astonishingly mediocre husband with a bad haircut (is that too mean? Sorry, I'm still angry)
- I can wear ugly hippie coats and rotate in the occasionally over-the-top coat made of animal
- I can own oodles and oodles of clothes and shoes (dang, that much be such a drag, Rach)
- I can be friends with Demi Moore and Jennifer Garner. I mean, I'm cool.

dang it.

Comments

Cassondra said…
um, totally. you fixed like 5 of my dresses minutes before parties. plus, zoe looks like a raisin, just ask perez

Popular Posts