Being Social

So, a few of us met at California Pizza Kitchen in Tyson's Corner today to bid adieu to Leslie, who is heading to the land of sauerkraut, birthplace of Heidi Klum, and finely crafted automobiles. Unfortunately, I didn't take any photos. A photo wouldn't be able to bring the taste of white pizza to your lips so it's probably better that I forgot to take any.

In other news, my latest obsession (thanks to Clare) is the new T.I. video. I have decided to forgive him for standing us up in Baltimore (see "Love Affair w/Baltimore" entry) and can only hope he will stop me at work one day and offer me some patron and an SL65 AMG. Dang.

Comments

Hot wings...lets get some sweetie pie.
tong, this song is this shiiiiit.

oh, and um... you're going to love this one (i can't stop listening):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTDq4Ek2tWk

Popular Posts