Obsessions: just for the sake of an update.

1. Redbox - I'm angry that I haven't discovered this sooner. Although, i'm trying to watch Across the Universe while doing some work and maybe it's the work's fault... but I'm not really getting into it. I bet the soundtrack's good though.
2. Ice Cream (!) I've had a huge craving for ice cream lately... maybe it's because the podium at work is sitting conveniently next to an assortment of ice cream. I have some Philadelphia Eagles ice cream I haven't opened yet... but it sounds exciting. Chocolate footballs involved. yesssss...
3. Watches. I'm in the market for a new one, so I'm looking for one everywhere. A round face perhaps.
4. Rainbow Sprinkles (see number 2) But thanks to Elizabeth's little cousin and a trip to an ice cream shop, I've rediscovered my love for these things.
5. G-Mail. I mean, I've had an obsession with this for a while, but more recently, I feel panicky when I can't check my email constantly. First thing I do when I get home, wake up, get out of the shower, etc... I think this calls for a blackberry. dang.
6. Newly discovered Rice Chips from Nature's Market - Seaweed and Sesame flavor. AMAZING and good for you. Didn't think it was possible, but turns out it is. They're so good I considered sending Yerin a bag in the motherland... however, was notified by her that it was against the rules to send food out of the US. I'm sure if U.S. Customs tried these chips, they'd understand and let it slide though.
7. Wedding Songs. Turns out through research for Stephanie and Weston's Wedding (Which I'm also sooo excited for btw), I LOVE wedding songs.
8. Herbs - Basil, Cilantro, Dill, and Rosemary in particular. I've forgotten how amazing fresh herbs are.
9. Homemade Salsa (see number 8) I've been making it every other day for a while now... I decided when I open a restaurant/cafe Made to Order Salsa would be on the menu.

Comments

Susan said…
1. I own the soundtrack to Across the Universe... and it takes awhile to get into it but once u see the whole thing - sooooo AMAZING.

2. Ice cream - try the gelato from Wegmann's in the organic food area. Esp. the cinnamon.

3. Check out the Nordstroms Anniversary sale for a watch.

8. Love herbs

9. Will you make me salsa?

Please update your blog... it's kinda my fav (don't tell Joey)

<3

Popular Posts