Life in Surburbia...

So, Joey and I are now D list celebrities in the Thai community of Broadlands... meaning we went to dinner at the same Thai restaurant we went to a few days ago and they recognized us. It helps that they have a grand total of about 100 guests a week... as it turns out, the spicy basil fried rice is a winner.


He hasn't eaten all day, can you tell?


Joey pretending he eats... he really doesn't. At least that what he wants me to tell people.


After too much food, we went to Harris Teeter to walk it off. The trip ended with Joey taking a little ride in Harris Teeter...



Harry the Dragon looks so over it.



Love the song that plays, I think that's my favorite part.


Thanks Harry!

Comments

Susan said…
hahahahaha... (Joey on that ride) almost looks dirty. why is it we always go to a grocery store at the end of the night??
Katelyn Cowen said…
sometimes i want to miniaturize joey and put him in my pocket for when im down.

IM HOME!

nice mgmt song - kids.

miss you...pupcat.
Cassondra said…
i miss you two. please come hang out with me some time, or at the very least invite me to hang out with you. (do I sound desperate? don't tell Joey, it will turn him off big time)
Joann. I love you. Let's get wings sometime.

Popular Posts