Dim Sum Montage

So my lil cuz Sally and I went with the fam to dim sum this morning in Silver Spring, MD. (I know, "what's that supposed to mean.") I realized this morning being a chinese vegetarian is almost an oxymoron. Dim sum is especially difficult. But thankfully, Sally was there to remove any trace of meat/seafood in my dim sum. (I told her she'd make a good turkey vulture.)

Our Duck Face Montage


This was supposed to be our best Angelina Jolie impression, but I'm going to go ahead and file it under duckface, because my face looks like a drunk version of duckface.

We also invented our own flavor of gum... Tufruberry Mint - a delightful mixture of Orbit Tufruiti, Strawberry, and Spearmint gum.

It started out this pretty mixture of yellow, pink and green.

Then after a few serious chomps, it turned this gross swamp color... details are still being worked out with mass production of this product.


Then, we paid homage to The Bachelorette:


If Graham wins.


If Jason wins.


If Robert ("the chef") ever made us dinner.

Comments

Popular Posts