Obsession List (hellooooo summer)

- Izze Soda (yes, I have become that person)
- air conditioning
- shopping (after a ridiculous trip to the outlet mall today, even Jessica Simpson would be proud of my spending)
- packing packing packing (driving me nuts, I really need to learn how to pack only essentials. I've got enough to clothe a pretty healthy-sized orphanage + more clothes I bought today = ridiculo-sity) <-- note to self: perhaps a future philanthropic opportunity?
- dreams of being an assistant buyer for Neiman Marcus (pfft. in my dreams... but I applied anyway)
- reading (I know. I apparently have time now. I don't think I've read for leisure since the Babysitter's Club series... in 3rd grade.)
- leftovers (oh please, you love them too)
- betta fish (talking to Meagan on the phone today I realized I would be really sad if he died. So I hope he doesn't. I just changed his water and he looked kind of sluggish for a while, but he's swimming around again. I'd be a hot mess if he kicked the bucket)
- not having kids on this particular day (just so I wouldn't have to accompany them to the hot mess that is memorial day at a community pool) <-- clearly having lived with people who generallly abhor children for the last year changed my outlook on things of this nature.
- new socks (I forget how nice it is to not have to search for 15 minutes to find a legitimate pair of socks)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie (I want it and it's nowhere in sight. Mission: Find Pie and Destroy - fork optional)
- the Bachelorette (I can't help it. The boys are adorbs for the most part - but I have my favorites.)
- Nordstorm (and I kid you not... I've been there once everyday for the past three days - see above "Shopping" I called Meagan today to tell her I might have a problem. Apparently there is a light at the end of the tunnel though... Italy is home to the only rehabilitation facility for people addicted to spending money.) <-- I doubt this works though, Italy is probably the WORST place in the world for that. It would be like trying to do rehab in a crack house.

That's all for now I suppose. I'll try to make a more conscious effort in updating. I realized today that for about 10-20% of the time I'm online, I'm just waiting for other people to update. Beit perezhilton, someone on facebook that has a far more interesting life than I am leading at the moment, or pinkisthenewblog. So I figure I should start taking that time to be more productive with my own updating. Gotta get up early tomorrow and round the troops for gathering supplies for our trip to Bald Head Island, but more soon!

- Joj

Comments

Katelyn Cowen said…
1. scarlett johansson has a song? wtf??
2. pies - i miss yours so much. even if 1/2 of them were from giant my stomach didnt care.
3. i went to VCU in hopes of being in fashion merchandising and becoming a buyer myself.
4. who's left at charlotte st.?

im ready for you to come over and see me now.


...

im waiting.
Joey Bersack said…
Really joann. Why haven't you called me back? I am rocking the quick type.

Popular Posts