Back in NoVA (and an update for Casey)

So, I'm back at home now and it's been pretty crazy lately. Casey so lovingly sent me a message to update so in order to keep the support of my one and only fan ... ta da ... an entry. So ready Case? In a nutshell...

- I'm sick. Drippy nose, dry cough, feels like someone is smashing my brain, awful kind of sick.
- I've been spending money (surprise, surprise) Still haven't gotten a thanks from the president yet for boosting the economy though... I must not be trying hard enough.
- I'm planning a trip to Bald Head Island with the Fruitbasket Ladies (more on that trip to come, definitely)
- Getting excited about Weston and Stephanie's upcoming nuptials (duh)
- I miss Old Town Grill dearly.
- Made up my room at home to look like my room at 520 just so I could feel like I'm still with you in Fred (it's not working very well)
- Fish with no name is still alive and well (he likes his new digs)
- Miss you too. Lameface.

Comments

Cassondra said…
jooooooo! I miss you, but I promise that's as sappy as I'll get! Where are you staying fro the wedding??? live with meeeee1 (and kelly, if I can convince her)

Popular Posts