Holiday Gift Guide

I know, I know. Lately you're probably feeling confined by the social/environmental pressures that would lead you to believe that we're just going to skip over Thanksgiving and move right along to Christmas. Because CHRISTMAS COMES EARLIER EVERY YEAR.

It's okay. I too was panicking only moment ago, but this could be a good thing. My logic? If you have all/most of your shopping done before Thanksgiving, you have a solid reason to stay immobile on Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday, Your-Savings-Account-Is-Now-In-The-Red Tuesday... 

By shopping on some of these sites, you can contribute to at least three of the four days mentioned above, so don't feel guilty.

We'll start with probably my favorite category :)

For the Serious Chef:

A BluntRoll Apron

For the cook that's got it all - get them something to carry it all in! This apron is DURABLE, handmade, and isn't just an apron. It doubles as a knife roll - so when slicing, dicing - or carving needs to be done, just roll up your knives and go!

For the Baker:


Because everyone loves pie and no one knows how to transport it safely. This Chicago company figured out a cute (and reusable!) way to do just that. Make sure to get the leather carrying straps - and include a pie (it's only polite!). If pie isn't your thing we can't be friends they also have a cake box or meat box to choose from!

For the Host:

Savannah Bee Company's Raw Honeycomb
I've said it before and I'll say it again! This stuff is a definitely a great conversation starter! The soft wax is edible and their famous honey is famous for a reason! The store also carries gorgeous wine barrel platter for those of you who share my love for a good cheese plate and their winter white honey is worth its weight in gold!

Alright, so foodies aside, I suppose there are other people who need to be recognized as well for existing (boo.)

For the Baby:

A Custom Mobile from Pink Cheeks Studios

A really stinking cute mobile - you can it personalized (the shop owner asks for a photo of the family) with costumes and colors. If that's not your thing, she also has Star Wars, Woodland Creatures, and Sumo Wrestlers as options... I'm wondering if I should order an adult-sized one for my room...
And they also do wedding mobiles too :)

For the Savings Conscious Child:


I'm not ashamed to say that I purchased one for myself as well. I'm 1,000% confident this is the most amazing thing I've ever spent $8 on. 

For the BFF:

Rose Gold Ampersand Bracelets from Make Pie Not War

This is my favorite form of gift-giving - the ol' one for you, one for me gift. :)
These bracelets feature the rose gold ampersand and you can customize a silver, yellow, or rose gold filled bracelet. 

Fo Yo-self:

Florence Studs from Anthropologie

I saw these today and fell in love with them! I passed on them but haven't stopped thinking about them since... I might have to go back and get them. This picture is about a million times its actual size  (this is in Joann millions - I've never been a good eye-baller) - so they are small and super dainty bars that could (and should) be worn every day! I also couldn't decide between the turquoise or the silvery sparkles, so that was also a factor. :/ ACK.


I'm definitely going to be needing one of these sets. First off, they do have a Long PJ Set, but let's be real - violent sleepers can often suffer from choking-leg-syndrome and sleep shorts are more comfortable anyway. These come in a variety of colors - and an adorable polka dotted set too!
And getting pajamas on Christmas is always a good time (because it means you're allowed to change into them immediately and wear them for the rest of the day/your life).

Happy Shopping!

Comments

Leslie said…
Those PJs are amazing. I'm a violent leg-sleeper. And I find that no matter how cold it is, my legs find a way to be super hot. Meanwhile my arms are freezing. So I need that PJ set with long sleeves.

Popular Posts