THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET CRAZY

Don't let the title fool you - my idea of crazy is quite different these days...

You know how when you get older things start slowing down and even getting something called a life planner can breathe excitement back into your life? 

We're there, people.

And by we, I mean I.


I made the leap today and bought my first freaking Erin Condren life planner. I say freaking Erin Condren Life Planner because I've been thinking about it for a while and hesitated because it is pricer than any planner I've ever owned - or a combination of all the planners I've ever owned, really. 

But I did some math and I'm a single, Asian-ish female with no mortgage (yet), offspring (nowhere in sight), or a single paid app on my phone (because instagram and spider solitaire are free, duh... so I went for it. 

Here's the thing - I did some googling and realized that these life planners aren't really planners as much as they are scrapbooks. You know what that means - STICKERS. STICKERS EVERYWHERE. STICKERS AND WASHI TAPE. STICKERS AND WASHI TAPE AND PICTURES AND COLORS.

... and that, ladies and gentlemen, makes the only ounce of Asian-ness I have in me freak out. Stationary. That's all it takes.

Actually... come to think of it, I'm not really sure what I'll have to fill this planner with... I'm getting the idea that it's the ultimate play-date/date-night/social-calendar scheduling machine... but I can fill mine up with cool alpaca stickers too.

I ordered mine today and it should ship by the end of October - it does take a while because you can personalize a cover (Bonus: the covers are also interchangeable so you can pick a few to swap out throughout the year) and to sweeten the deal, they're currently offering a promotion for a free cover - use the code FREECOVER at checkout to redeem. Scurry! The offer expires midnight on November 1st!


Definitely scour the internet for ideas! A lot of people use theirs for lesson plans/meal planning/workouts too, which is what I'll primarily be using mine for!

Who wants to do movie night? (Because there's a sticker for that!)

Order your E.C. life planner HERE

#Condrening is the new scrapbooking. 

Comments

Popular Posts