Loudoun County Fair

Wowie! So last weekend, I hit up the Loudoun County Fair (as a visitor this year!) so I was able to enjoy the full-on fair-ness - including my annual corn dog!

We went on the last day of the fair, especially for the Bull Riding and Rodeo, but apparently all of Loudoun County starts saving their seats for the events about 3 hours before they begin... so we just roamed around and did other enjoyable fair things. :)

First Stop: The corn dog stand! They didn't have the bacon-wrapped jalapeño dogs this year, so I just settled for a jalapeño dog... but they did have a maple bacon donut dog. I'm not afraid of many things, but that kind of terrifies me. 

Meanwhile, Lauren was conquering her fear of clowns... 

And then I fell in love...

Just LOOK at this guy.

And the Beyonce of birds. #iwokeuplikethis

And Janet won me a fishie!!

And the girls at the end of an evening at the fairgrounds!

Say hello to Paco!

Comments

Janet said…
Omg Joe is fired from picture taking haha!

Popular Posts