New York City!

Have you ever experienced food in a way that changed your life?

RAMEN.


As always, I'm getting ahead of myself. Lauren, Lindsey, and I scooted off to Union Station this afternoon to head off to NYC and were met with a huge surprise!

Joey and Justin had planned for Joey to surprise us and join us on our trip! Ridiculous. I pride myself on being difficult to surprise, but this one caught me seriously off guard. 

Once we rolled into the city, that's where we headed to Ippudo for a late dinner. 


I can't think of a better welcome to the city! When we walked in, there was some yelling by the host in Japanese and then the rest of the staff started cheering and yelling in Japanese. For a moment, I'm pretty sure we were the coolest kids in New York. I like to believe that they weren't making fun of us. 

And then we were the luckiest kids in New York. We were graced with pork buns (holla at some pork belly!) and we'll probably be talking about these guys for the rest of our lives.


I love this city!

Comments

Popular Posts