Pizza Every. Day. (Graffiato!)

This week, I decided to have another pizza-making marathon...

I made one with chorizo and veggies, one with pepperoni and veggies, a white clam and arugula pizza, and (my fave) a brie, sweet potato, and spicy plum chutney pizza.

The next day, T. Harp and I headed out to Graffiato this week to celebrate some lovely July birthdays. And had more pizza. (No such thing as too much pizza, right?) :)

Pizza lovers unite! 

Susie and Liz hit up the Valentine's Day tasting menu (on Valentine's Day. duh.) and had some killer recommendations for our meal. My favorites were the Jersey Shore and White House pizzas.

Always have my eyes closed. Maybe I'm dreaming about pizza?

Behind The Scenes: What it takes to put a photo together.

For dessert we tried their rhubarb tart and their zeppole. YUM.

Happy Birthday Liz and Jes!

Comments

Popular Posts