Birthday Month

I say month because the celebration started and it hasn't stopped!

My actual birthday was spent working, but that's not so bad when your coworkers toss you out in to a sea of homemade pies...

From the top... a rhubarb pie, rhubarb crumb cake, lemon tart, and cherry cheesecake crumb
Not pictured: an apple pie and an amazing coconut tiramisu cake

The only way to go is with a little bit of everything.
It takes a champion to find the space after a big lunch for all of this, but we managed.

And then more pie! I scooted off to my second place of work to decorate cakes in to the wee hours of the morning and was gifted with yet another pie! No such thing as too much. Although seven desserts in one day comes dangerously close...

My fave: chocolate meringue :)

Well, one of my favorites. It's hard to pick just one. But if I had to, it would be either: 

chocolate meringue
sour cherry crumb
strawberry rhubarb
key lime
lemon meringue
banana cream
pumpkin
or apple.

You get the idea.

Next year I'm raising the bar. 28 different pies in one day. Let's do this.

Comments

Leslie said…
Those all look delicious. Especially the chocolate. H B-dizzle Jo-sizzle. Lunch/dinner soon. OKKKKKKKK.

Popular Posts